Words of Wisdom

quotes Khrystine likes


"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."— Mark Twain

Monday, October 17, 2011

I start classes (well, a class) again this week so it's back to work for me. I am trying to define work a little more...creatively this time around. As part of my penchant for making lists, here are some things I hope to refocus on:

Making A's and $
Taking some childhood development classes
Book reviews (and the reading that goes with it)
Creative ventures: sewing, collages, writing
Blogging: Both reading and writing
Seeing movies again
Exploring and listening to a lot of music
Playing with my look (particularly getting a little more creative with my outfits, maybe exploring Carol Tuttle's classes)
Exercising

I feel a bit more inspired than I have in a while, so wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps the rest has done you good. Or maybe it's the Fall season that so invigorates us.
    Anyway, away you go. Good luck and Progress.

    ReplyDelete